Once again Santa’s Elves will be doing a Blitz of the Village, in aid of the Gold River Food Bank.
This blitz will take place on Sunday, November 23rd in the afternoon and early evening.
This is such an important drive for the Food Bank as they prepare Christmas hampers for those less fortunate in our community.
Items that are most needed include:
- spaghetti sauce and noodles
- canned beef stew or chili
- canned tuna, salmon, or chicken
- boxed dinners such as hamburger helper, tuna helper
- canned vegetables or soups
- gelatin or pudding mixes
- mac and cheese
- apple sauce
- tomatoes or tomato sauce
- cake mixes
- oatmeal or cream of wheat
- apple and orange juice tetra packed
- peanut butter & jelly
- paper towels or napkins
- soap and shampoo
The Elves ask that you leave an outdoor light on for them to see their way! Please give generously when the Elves come to your door!Email This Post to a Friend